Sall Media is me, Emil Säll – a freelance web developer with 20+ years experience building solid, performant, accessible and fun websites, campaigns and digital tools.
Having worked both in teams of developers in digital agencies, as tech lead in a startup, a specialized external consultant for an international web service and an inhouse developer for the Royal Dramatic Theatre of Stockholm I've experienced a wide variety of environments, challenges and workflows.
Starting out in the days of table layouts and dial up modems, powering through browser wars and web standards, spriting up photoshop designs, perfecting mobile first responsivity and performance, up until realtime databases and API integrations deployed on serverless functions and cached on the edge, my curiosity for the world wide web has kept me learning and advancing.
Some older, now offline, projects include: H&M Christmas campaigns, Teenage Engineering/Cheap Monday collaboration, Electrolux online game, Sportamore e-commerce, Lindex blog, Preem Evolution launch campaign and more…
Some favorite tools (Currently...)
- Compontent frameworks: Svelte, Astro, React (Next.js)
- Database integrations: Prisma, GraphQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Supabase.
- Hosting: Static or SSR on Vercel, Cloudflare Pages, Netlify. Custom node servers on Render or Fly. Heavy work loads on compute instances in Google Cloud or Amazon AWS.
- CMS: Custom built "foolproof" admin interfaces, Sanity, Wordpress
- Styling: Tailwind, Skeleton, shadcn-ui
- Design handoffs and feedback in Figma
Get in touch
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's talk! I'm based outside of Örebro in Sweden, a quick ride from Stockholm for physical meetings.